• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND Looking for a "F" shaped crimp on wire connector

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar John

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:46 PM
Reaction score
I am looking for a "F" shaped crimp on connector for the left / passengers side of the voltage regulator on a 1968 1969 B Body engine harness.
I have attached a picture of the regulator so you can see what I need.
I would also be interested in a connector with pig tail off a junk harness.
Thanks! John
IMG_3896.JPG

I actually found those at Auto Zone. Plastic coated.Just cut the plastic off.Worked for me !

^^^ right idea but not the correct one. The one John is looking for is a two pronged "fork" that slides in and is tightened down with the screw plate.

Thanks for all the replies and ideas!
I will get back and let everyone know if I found a close match?

Hey John, I know you probably don't want to use an original but I can mail you this pigtail in a regular envelope.

20220320_195528.jpg

I would actually prefer an original and have started a conversation with you.
Thanks! John

So Bryan '68 Charger sent me his original connector with that piece of red wire.
After receiving the part I was able to remove the connector and install it on the original harness!
I have attached a picture showing the connector installed and attached to a regulator.
I want to thank Bryan for responding to my want ad and sending me the part with NO charge!
He is a GREAT member of this MOPAR community!
Thanks! John

IMG_9870.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back