• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Looking for a few 64 savoy parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hosehead

Local time
5:45 PM
Reaction score
looking for a few things for my 64 savoy. I know some of this stuff is available repop and some is hard to find. Just seeing what is out there. Thanks guys.

Need:
63-64 savoy trunk stainless trim
Blue steering wheel and horn button
"Plymouth" fender emblems
Radio and heater delete plates
Blue seat belts
Grille
Decent old 8k sun super tach. Part number SST-802 FOUND

What you got? PM me here. Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Can't personally help with any of those, but you can get the steering wheel now, as a repro, and I believe they added a Blue color option. I bought one for my '65 Coronet, and I think they are the same wheel, through Classic Industries. Wait for the Xmas sale, or their Cyber Week sale may be on now...

Not certain about the radio delete but once had a 64 Savoy with this horn button, no pits. Let me know if you are interested. Think my Dad has hood chrome if your interested.
IMG_0452.JPG
IMG_0453.JPG

Found the two delete pieces repro. Still looking for the rest. Thanks guys!

looking for a few things for my 64 savoy. I know some of this stuff is available repop and some is hard to find. Just seeing what is out there. Thanks guys.

Need:
63-64 savoy trunk stainless trim
Blue steering wheel and horn button
"Plymouth" fender emblems
Radio and heater delete plates
Blue seat belts
Grille
Decent old 8k sun super tach. Part number SST-802 FOUND

What you got? PM me here. Thanks guys.
I will have the heater delete plate available! Some time in the mid or end of Dec. In process of reproducing them! They are plastic! not a resin cast piece. Rechromed as original! Ready to install! Keep my message and check back in a couple of weeks! Thanks! I also do plastic rechroming if looking to do other pieces!

are these the fender emblems you're looking for?

64 emblems 001.JPG emblems 002.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back