• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Looking for a gas pedal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full assembly? 68-69 the same? I'm sure I saw one in my parts.

Yeah I believe they are the same, and I just need the pedal that mounts to the floorboard

Sorry, it was a 66-67 assembly.

I have one you can have it, just pay shipping call it a wedding present... I have to go to my parts cars this week at some point I have a 69 and 70 there so between the 2 one should be good.. pm me

Hey Jon, did you get the pedal yet, I seem to have a few shipping issues as of late, out of 3 packages no one has received any yet!!!

Haven't gotten it yet.

I guess I have to go all the way to RI to get the tracking numbers from my office, lol... dam it... I have someone who I shipped a $600 shifter to, hat hasnt received it yet, I was hoping you got yours, that would mean he would have his shortly...

thanks

Actually just tried to look up the numbers online and it worked, your box arrives today by USPS... thanks...

9405509699937013465840 USPS tracking number, it says it has been delivered, let me know if you didn't get it I will send another one if need be, I have NO IDEA why I can't seem to get anything delivered, lol..

Last edited:
DID this ever arrive? I want to make sure you received the box, I would hate to try and do somehting nice for someone and have usps, deliver it to the wrong address...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back