• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for a grille......

Status
Not open for further replies.

5.7 hemi

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:21 AM
Reaction score
Need a grille for a 64' Dodge b body. It needs to be semi decent and affordable. I looked at one at the Fall Fling in Van Nuys, the seller was/is on meds/drugs....his asking price was 175 and after talking for a bit, he came down to 125, I passed. If ya have one and just need to get it gone and want a fair price, let me know.....Thanks.

Pal, $125 is not an unfair price, especially if it passed your level of quality. You are forgetting that you avoided $30 in shipping even if someone here offered you the same grille for $75.

Too much money for the "I just screwed up and now 2 grilles are useless", so yeah, it was too much!

Anybody?????

Still looking!!

The going price for the center section in good driver condition would be around $100. Anything less will be dinged up or a true bargain.

Hey, thought you already did the 2 into 1 superstock grill thing? Watcha doin' now?

I'm gonna make another superstock grille, but with a twist.....can't show/tell just yet.

Damn I had to buy a thousand dollar parts car to get a decent grill.

heres a grill....and a cat...( thats Maxx Wedge Chrysler ):headbang:

Attachments

• 2nd import 001.jpg
    2nd import 001.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 176
^^^^ lol a couple bone-in strips would look good on that grill!!! lol

Need a grille for a 64' Dodge b body. It needs to be semi decent and affordable. I looked at one at the Fall Fling in Van Nuys, the seller was/is on meds/drugs....his asking price was 175 and after talking for a bit, he came down to 125, I passed. If ya have one and just need to get it gone and want a fair price, let me know.....Thanks.
Morning, I have a near perfect grill that is really dry and rust free no dents or scratches would be a $300.00 buffed and polished. I bought these to sell after buffing,I also have tons of B body parts that I 'd like to sell as a lot. $700.00

Working on a deal right now with another member, but will keep ya in mind if it doesn't work out.

A FBBO member came thru and a grille is on the way, thanks to all.

Got the grille, now on to cuttin' and welding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back