• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for a lead on a pair of 99 Durango running boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

tallhair

Rufus "Mod-hair" Firefly
Staff member
Local time
12:49 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm looking for a set of factory optional rust free brackets and 99 Durango running boards moldings.

PM me if you have a set .. Patriot blue would be a plus but any color would work.

I'd also like some suggestions on the best places to advertise or look for a set of original ones if you have any

thanks for the ad FBBO and any help

Somebody has to have a suggestion for an active truck site, preferably one that caters to Dodge stuff .. I'm posting over at For Trucks only but only so much traffic there

Wish I would've seen this a few days ago, but I was busy all weekend. There is a salvage yard not too far from me that might have what you need. Don't know if i'm going back on the road Monday or not. If I don't I will call them and find out..

Thanks Satman I'll check that out

- - - Updated - - -

Wish I would've seen this a few days ago, but I was busy all weekend. There is a salvage yard not too far from me that might have what you need. Don't know if i'm going back on the road Monday or not. If I don't I will call them and find out..

Thanks Man. My covers are nice the but the brackets are rusted to hell. I don't know if it's easy to separate them and put them on a diff set of brackets or not so I'll need ones with nice moldings/covers.

Let me know if you find a set as there is a Truck salvige yard near me and he has Alot of those sitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back