• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Looking for a nice set of rear side panels for a 1970 coronet conv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparhoosier

Local time
7:38 PM
Reaction score
Subject title says it all. Trying to complete a 70 conv. and need a nice set or rear side panels. My interior is white but can paint over others if need be.
Anybody?

Brian

Brian, decent OE panels without speaker holes are approaching unobtainium. Believe the E body panels are being repro'd, but AFAIK no one repros the b body rear panels. Several years back, there was a member here that developed a 68-70 repro. Not sure what happened with those, might be worth a search.

Thanks for the info. Boy no kiddin. I have have had a hard time finding a set that isnt either molested or worth using. Ill see if I can do some research and track that person down.
Thanks again

There were repos back in the late 90's, even YO was selling them.... But they have been long since out of production....

FWIW be thankful no one makes repos of the low quality ones made by Palco available for E bodies... It poisons the market for someone to step up an make a decent repo... Half of the potential buyers bought the Palco junk & now no one will invest the money to reproduce a good set of panels...

I have some 66-7 panels one is real nice other needs a little work but not trash and no speaker holes. Only difference is courtesy light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back