• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Looking For a Shock Cap for an AYK Boost RC Buggy

Status
Not open for further replies.

71SandbugCharger

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:43 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I’m looking for a shock cap for an AYK Boost RC Buggy 1/10 scale from the ‘80’s.

My buddy says he gave me four of them to cold blue but I think he may have give me three. Point is I need to find a fourth one. Happy to find someone that can mill one out of aluminum. Thanks

65A213AC-6E29-41B7-AC08-C08EB87B0900.jpeg 55045107-1C42-4D41-BA80-42C2A1055E70.jpeg

What's your timeline? I'm flying out in the morning, be back in a couple weeks... If you can wait I'll hook you up... Just either get me accurate numbers or send me a sample...

What's your timeline? I'm flying out in the morning, be back in a couple weeks... If you can wait I'll hook you up... Just either get me accurate numbers or send me a sample...
I can wait, and get you details, or send you one of the other three remaining. It doesn’t have to be black as a cold blackened the three.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back