• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for B5 '70 GTX RS23U0G247251

EmitRDetsaw

Local time
7:11 PM
Reaction score
This car was my older brother's car, he bought new from Barker Chrysler Plymouth in Eugene, OR in June, 1970. He sold the car in 1984 in Colorado Springs, CO. That individual then sold the car to a buyer in Denver, CO in 1985. The car was not registered or titled (to our knowledge) after my brother sold it. Multiple VIN searches through the Colorado DMV brought back no owner information. The trail went cold in '85.

The Car itself is EB5 blue w/white vinyl top, blue interior, 440/4, 4-speed, Dana 60 w/3.54, 14" wheels. No air grabber, no center console, no tic-toc-tac. AM radio. Black stripe.

Oddball "upgrades" done by my well-meaning brother were a padded "jump seat" so bro could cuddle with his squeeze, round exhaust tips (he said the stockers discolored the chrome on the bumper) and - are ya ready kids - a five-gallon marine "auxiliary" fuel tank with a marine-style screw-on gas cap drilled through top of the right rear quarter panel. Such are the scars of the personalization process.

Photos? Apparently they are as gone as the car. Why no photos? My brother had no excuse.

Anyhoo, if any of you have a line on where the car is (if not in the crusher), please contact me. If it is in workable/salvageable condition, I am possibly interested in purchasing it. Thanks in Advance.

Don
[email protected]

That was a long time ago, I wish you much luck.

There is a gentleman over on the Moparts website who did a restoration on an B5 White top 4 speed GTX a couple of years ago. He is in California. Not too far from Colorado. You might check over there.

Gracias. Looking thru that site now. It is quite the hodge-podge of information, web design layout errors, and pop-up ads. But I must persevere.

Auto Transport Service
Back