• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for broadcast sheet for RH23H77105889

Rd 92 west

Local time
11:54 AM
Reaction score
Last fall I acquired a 67 belvedere 2.
The car has been around. Yesterday I talked to the gentleman who owned it from 96 to 2002. He told me that the seats were not in it when he got it.
Also the fender tag is gone.
Here is what I know regarding this car.
I bought it from a fellow in Winnipeg.
He bought it in 2005 from a fellow in north Dakota.
The north Dakota fellow bought it in 2002 from a fellow in independence Iowa. This is the guy I talked to yesterday.
He bought it in 96 from a gentleman from West Union Iowa.
Now for the stuff I was told buy the guy I bought it from, he said the car was sold new in Kentucky and that it was raced somewhat. This was just talk , and possibly true.
This is a 383 4 barrel 4 speed car. PP1 red. Bench seat.
I looked on the rad support for some numbers but didnt find any. I figure the new paint has them covered.
The owner before me had all minor rust delt with and had it painted.
I would be very interested to know if anyone can shed some light on this car.
I am basically a C body guy, got sidetracked

20201102_143417.jpg

You say you are “a C Body guy.”
Are you interested in a 67 Ply Sport Fury? Has about 65,000 original miles. It was bought new by my sister back in 1967. I bought it from her Estate in 2008. Up until then it had been garage kept most of its life. Sister bought a new car in 1970, at which this became my mother’s ride, and it became garage kept. Since I bought it, it has been on a trailer in my barn. It is white with a blue interior with A/C. It is a 383 2-barrel. I stored it with a full tank of gas.
Since I acquired this car, I have bought a 66 Dodge with a 426 Hemi. Don’t need 2 Classic cars.

I appreciate your offer. I currently have 5 C's and 2 B's and 1 pickup truck. I'm at capacity. I just buy them and dont sell any. A month ago I walked away from a 67 sport fury ragtop in decent shape and priced fair.
Your 67 SF sounds very nice. And well equipped. You shouldn't have any trouble selling it.

Auto Transport Service
Back