• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Looking for garage items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerogoth

Local time
11:35 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello everyone, I apologize if I post this in wrong area of forums.

I am looking for classic calendars. Specifically mainly the month of May from the calendar. I’m not searching for collectors item quality, they can have writing in them or whatever just mainly wanting the month of May for the picture an the days to be intact (ie. not ripped or stained where you can’t see photo)

I am mainly looking for pinup/centerfold style calendars. I’m looking for the years 1970-2019 would prefer the ones from the paint companies, or other auto related stores that had the mostly nude calendars but will take ones from the magazine companies as well.

I know this is a strange thing to search for but both of my grandfathers started this from the time they left in 1941 an 43 for WWII, they of course started with the pinups of the day. My paternal grandfather had recently passed away an my wife loved how he did a wall in his shop with these calendar sections, she told me she would love to have something like it in our garage so I’m trying to make this happen for her big 50 this year. We already moved my grandfather’s so now she wants to build ours since we are both May birthdays it’s why we are only looking for month of May.

sorry for long explanation and post.

Dude, that sounds cool as hell! There are lots of sites out there for this. But used book stores have lots. Do a quick search of your area .... stunning what they may have for little or nothing out of pocket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back