• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for good tranny guy in NE Ohio

Hilljack68

Local time
6:32 AM
Reaction score
I'm going to take the plunge and have a Gear Vendors OD installed on the Coronet. I would prefer to have the work done by a solid transmission guy, who has experience with the process. Anyone in Ohio know of a good shop? I'm in the Medina/Wooster area. Thanks.

I'm going to take the plunge and have a Gear Vendors OD installed on the Coronet. I would prefer to have the work done by a solid transmission guy, who has experience with the process. Anyone in Ohio know of a good shop? I'm in the Medina/Wooster area. Thanks.
Do you mean an experienced transmission shop or a guy experienced in Mopar transmissions ? Get ahold of Mike Ross at BE&A Restorations, he's just west of Medina.

Why not just take it to brewers if you're in Ohio.....dan and Wayne stand behind what they do!!!

Do you already have the gear vendors OD?? I heard of one for sale recently

Do you mean an experienced transmission shop or a guy experienced in Mopar transmissions ? Get ahold of Mike Ross at BE&A Restorations, he's just west of Medina.
Well, preferably a Mopar guy. Yeah, I forgot about BE&A. Thanks.

Why not just take it to brewers if you're in Ohio.....dan and Wayne stand behind what they do!!!
That's a little bit of a drive, but a possibility.

Do you already have the gear vendors OD?? I heard of one for sale recently
No, I haven't bought it yet. Was it on the forum?

Whereabouts are you in OH, Lefty?

Auto Transport Service
Back