• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for heater box seal

rrTor-Red

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:00 PM
Reaction score
Gang:

Friend of mine has a 69 RR/GTX. Looking for the thick seal that seals the heater box to the plenum(?). This is a non A/C car. The seal is on top of the box. Looked at DMT but didnt see it. Thanks for the help.

Thanks guys. My friend got a kit from DMT but either he got the wrong one or that one is missing because we didn't see it. Who knows and I'll call DMT.

I just rebuilt my 69 Charger non ac heater box with a kit from DMT - should be the same as what you are working on. If you are talking about the round rubber seal the goes between the box and the lower cowl, that and the tube from the motor to the box come in their super kit. Or you can buy it separately.

To get the rubber cowl to box seal you must get the premium or el presidente or whatever they call it kit. Call them and they will hook you up. They also have an ebay store if you want to shop after hours.

I just rebuilt my 69 Charger non ac heater box with a kit from DMT - should be the same as what you are working on. If you are talking about the round rubber seal the goes between the box and the lower cowl, that and the tube from the motor to the box come in their super kit. Or you can buy it separately.

Yea we figured that I out. He got the basic kit. I'll give Jim a call tomorrow.

Thanks guys

Auto Transport Service
Back