• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for Ideas on Interior Reno 77 Cordoba

slepr1

Local time
12:23 AM
Reaction score
I'm in the planning stages of redoing the interior of my 77 Cordoba. Its originally a 60/40 split bench now covered with vinyl and cloth, with a notch cut out of the drivers seat to fit a floor B&M Megashifter. I'm looking to update the complete interior to a more custom modern look. The dash pad is light blue. I'm already planning on a steering column swap to a Flaming River tilting unit and steering wheel, new dark blue carpet. I'd like to change out the front seats with bucket sets, preferably power seats, and heated. With the monster engine the seats have to have good support. I will be designing a center console to accommodate the shifter along with cup holders and storage. Modernizing the door panels but keeping a flow with the rest of the interior will need allot of planning.

I'm hoping for some tips and ideas from likeminded enthusiasts. I could just drop it off at a interior shop and let them come up with a the ideas but I would rather have a plan. Any suggestions or better yet, some pics of your upgrades would be a great help.

I had a '76 or '77 Cordoba and it had a tilt steering wheel? Not sure how hard they are to find. The car I had was pretty loaded, 360 4-bbl, cruse control, sun-roof, and ugly orange plush interior. It had power seats, but I don't recall what type?

I have a 75 roadrunner center console and bucket seats that I can sell you. The seats (biege) have already been recovered and never been sat in the car. My lose your gain maybe.. PM me if you need to see pics.

Dude, I pick up the factory buckets and consolefrom 65FALCONHT. I'd keep the bucket mounting system in fact but recover as you like. I'd take the console, utilize the mounting brackets and electrical but modify the top to fit your design needs. It might be a better solution to try to use existing brackets and modify around.

Auto Transport Service
Back