• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Looking for junk 66-67 Plymouth fender

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtxtra361

Local time
3:26 PM
Reaction score
I'm looking for a junk 66-67 Plymouth b-body fender strictly for mock up. Left or right doesn't matter. Thanks cliff

66/67 fenders are different. The headlight bucket area in specific. I did make a 67 fender into a 66 by cutting out the headlight buckets and replacing them with the 66. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

66/67 fenders are different. The headlight bucket area in specific. I did make a 67 fender into a 66 by cutting out the headlight buckets and replacing them with the 66. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

thanks beepbeeprr. i am aware that there different. for what im using it for it has no effect. im actualy going to graph the bottom of a coronet fender on to it so i can get the cut out to tuck my bumpers into and was just looking for a fender to mock this up on before i cut up my good rust free fenders lol

I have one, but I don't know if you would want to pay for it to get there.

I have one and I will cut out the area you need.

I got it to save the dog leg and wheel arch area.

It's up in the rafters and I'm swamped at work, so if you can be patient.....

...and I know my pm box is full, so please reply to this thread.

...and I know my pm box is full, so please reply to this thread.

Hey yy1 thanks for the offer but I actually need the whole fender to graph a piece of Coronet on to not the other way around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back