• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for my 69GTX DASH DASH VIN

Fast69Bird

Local time
1:35 PM
Reaction score
My car was apart for work and the man passed..well I saw a post on here where someone had found one (dash) with the vin intact. Please message me so I can see if it's mine. Car's together all but missing the original dash with vin. I would be so grateful!!! The username that posted it was "Moparman69" if anyone knows him?! It was June of 2012 though...I know it's a long shot but still hopeful.

Man that is a nightmare. I hope you locate it

Just a suggestion but if you post the VIN it would help so members can check what they have and may ease their mind. I.e. whoever may have it may be a little leery about giving you the VIN if they have it.

- - - Updated - - -

I just sent him a PM but he hasn't logged on since 2012. He did post that he was on Dodgecharger.com also .. maybe you'll have luck finding him there if he has it. I recommend you also PM from this site so he gets an email

http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/showthread.php?36929-1969-GTX-dash-frame-with-vin-tag

Auto Transport Service
Back