• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

looking for my Basin blue 73 road runner

Badsdird

Local time
9:56 AM
Reaction score
Just a shot in the dark. Back in 1975 while stationed in Ft. Knox. I traded my 73 Basin blue Road Runner at Town and Country Ford in Louisville Ky.On Preston HWY. Some info on it in case someone knows about it. It had Cragers all around, headers, 4 speed pistol grip shifter with bench seats.White stripes. It came from the factory with rubber carpets. I bought it in Philadelphia PA. from Gegnas Chrysler, So the emblem still may have been there. I had the VIN number but military movement for 20 years somehow got lost. As I said its a shot in the dark, and I know there were many RR blue in that color, and that year I was told not to many with bench seat and a 4 speed and rubber carpet. Thanks for any info on it.

Welcome aboard from NJ. May your quest be swift and fruitful. But it is, as you said, a shot in the dark.

Welcome. Good luck. Don’t get your hopes up. Any pictures?

I remember Gegnas. They had a bull in their commercial. "And none of that stuff". They were a big dealership in the day.

I was born and raised in louisville, now live about 20 miles outside of Louisville. I've been messing with mopars for about 25 years and don't remember seeing a basin street blue one running around. I did buy a couple roadrunners up in Indiana a few years back, and a bunch of parts, there was a doghouse from a basin street blue roadrunner/gtx in that batch of parts. If I hear of anything I'll let you know. Good luck.

Welcome from the show me state!!

I was born and raised in louisville, now live about 20 miles outside of Louisville. I've been messing with mopars for about 25 years and don't remember seeing a basin street blue one running around. I did buy a couple roadrunners up in Indiana a few years back, and a bunch of parts, there was a doghouse from a basin street blue roadrunner/gtx in that batch of parts. If I hear of anything I'll let you know. Good luck.
Near Shepherdsville?

Good luck with the search

welcome to FBBO

Yes I live in shepherdsville now, the two cars I bought we're both In Indiana when I get them. If you ever find out what your vin was I have the VIN number to the one that was wrecked and parted out.

Auto Transport Service
Back