• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for my Six Pack block and trans WM23M9A246795

Kind B

Local time
2:24 PM
Reaction score
69 1/2 Superbee Six Pack car, was sold out of Mr. Norms at Grand and Spaulding in Chicago, would love to find the motor and trans for my car. I have the car I am looking for the motor and trans, WM23M9A246795

Last edited:
Could really use some more info on it: Drive line, color, options, history for what you know ? There are several in my area, but have to narrow the field some...

Could really use some more info on it: Drive line, color, options, history for what you know ? There are several in my area, but have to narrow the field some...
not looking for the car just the motor and trans, trans is a 4sp

Hello. I just noticed that this was my brother’s old 69 by the VIN. I loved that car in the Bahama yellow. Just curious if you found the original driveline. Regardless, I would like to see if you were interested selling the car at this time. Thank you. John

The original poster (Kind B) hasn't been here since 9/18 so I doubt your message will get through. The last time I saw this car was in 2016 at Mopars on the Mississippi.

D

20160828_123813.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back