• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for pictures of 68 Charger

green440duster

Local time
7:04 PM
Reaction score
Hey Folks; I am in the middle of a restoration of my 1968 Dodge charger and I am replacing the rear valance and end pieces and could really use some reference pics of a factory correct car from underneath (how the valance is supposed to be attached to the cross brace). I've included one of my own to show what I need. Thanks in advance.

Jamie

281.JPG

Hey Folks; I am in the middle of a restoration of my 1968 Dodge charger and I am replacing the rear valance and end pieces and could really use some reference pics of a factory correct car from underneath (how the valance is supposed to be attached to the cross brace). I've included one of my own to show what I need. Thanks in advance.

Jamie

View attachment 584775

did you get any photos? I am doing the exact same thing right now and need the same photos ... and ironically, I'm in Nova Scotia too ... Fall River...

Auto Transport Service
Back