• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for Pictures of a Completely Restored/Detailed 1972 Dodge Charger Engine Bay

RTclassicfann

Local time
10:09 AM
Reaction score
Looking for pics of a properly restored engine bay for a 1972 Dodge Charger Rallye with a 440, 4 speed, non A/C car. Looking for all the proper decals, tags, ect... that would be in the engine bay. In addition, any pics of tags or sun visor slips that would be on the interior at purchase would be great as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Last edited:
Here is your Auto with AC pic Bob.

1972 Dodge Charger Rallye 440 Engine.jpg

No, its a pic I saved when I did my 72 Rallye a few years back.

Here is your Auto with AC pic Bob.

View attachment 952807
Thanks, I have that same pic in one of my Mopar books, just wasn't sure if it was fully detailed. Appreciate the help though. Was wondering if there was an Electronic Ignition decal for all 1971 and later Chrysler, Dodge and Plymouth products that goes on the electronic ignition control box top horizontal wall and if there was a Mound Road Engine Plant Valve Cover decal for 1972 and later Chrysler, Dodge and Plymouth products that goes on the front and top of the drivers side valve cover. I've seen these decals for sale but never actually seen them in a Mopar engine bay. Anybody have any input?

Here is a pic of a 73 I had that still had the original ignition module.

IMG_0697.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back