• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

looking for simple bench seat cover for '67 Coronet 440 4-dr

ratty

Local time
1:43 PM
Reaction score
On my extensive list of work to do on my daily driver car (yes, my unrestored Coronet is my year round daily driver), one of my tasks is to rebuild my destroyed bench seats... but until I get to that point for now I just want a simple seat cover to cover my front bench seat, but I'm having a hard time finding one. One used to be able to just walk into any chain auto parts store and find a simple universal cloth or canvas seat cover, but front car bench seats are just not a thing anymore so the only seat cover I can ever find is the common 'saddleblanket' style, which I don't want, I just want a simple black or some other dark solid color. Looking online is a bit of a nightmare, and I've not have much success. I did buy a really crappy seat cover online about 2 years ago, of easily the cheapest worst flimsiest some-kind-of-synthetic-foam material that started to tear almost immediately, which of course is in shreds now.

Does anyone have any leads on where to get an inexpensive durable simple black bench car seat cover that would fit my front seat?? Thanks!

If you're ever near Detroit.....I'll sell ya whole minty bench for 200-bucks.

Did you look at JC Whitney?

Auto Transport Service
Back