• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for small leaf blower.....for small jobs and keeping the shop half way clean.

I also have a corded Milwaukee Sawzall that I used in my framing business 30 years ago and still works great. I just went with Ryobi from HD because I liked all the other tools you could get in the One-+ line. Battery tools have come along way in the last 20 years or so. Like I said prior, that I still have my original batteries and they still work fine and relatively cheap when you can get them on sale. HD will sell them 2 for the price of one during holiday sales. Just recently bought the pole chain saw attachment for my weed eater and works great. I even bought an extra blower because I like mine so much and wanted to have in case they got discontinued.
Well, I got two batteries for 20% off regular price.....not as good as 1/2 price but didn't want to wait any longer. Been sitting on my thumbs for nearly 5 years (divorce was final almost 4 years ago) and I'm not getting any younger and 20 or 30 bucks isn't breaking the budget (yet lol) so I took the shot. Also found an orbital buffer (DA?) that also works on the same batteries. I have a pneumatic DA and well, tired of messing with the hose all the time but like it. A battery operated DA would be cool imo so long as it does the job. Gotta look into it a bit further before pulling that trigger. Man, sure wish all this stuff was available 30 years ago when I was hitting the pick and pull yards! Some of it was but they were mostly junk and the batteries died quickly. Bought a few battery tools back then and they died fairly fast. Still have an old Ryobi drill motor that still does pretty good but the battery doesn't hold a charge for very long once it's off the charger.....using it or not.

Check out direct tools outlet dot com. Ryobi, Milwaukee and other brands all at big discounts along with daily deals.
Ryobi, Milwaukee, Rigid, Oreck, Hoover and other brands are all made by the same company.
They have retail outlets along with online sales.
Cheaper than the box stores. They also sell blems and refurbs. A blem could be as simple as the little plastic plugs that hide recessed screws. They still carry a full warranty.

Check out direct tools outlet dot com. Ryobi, Milwaukee and other brands all at big discounts along with daily deals.
Ryobi, Milwaukee, Rigid, Oreck, Hoover and other brands are all made by the same company.
They have retail outlets along with online sales.
Cheaper than the box stores. They also sell blems and refurbs. A blem could be as simple as the little plastic plugs that hide recessed screws. They still carry a full warranty.
And they have a factory reconditioned One+ buffer....think I'll spring for it.

Edit.....well that figures....shipping to home not available and there's no stores in my area. Oh well

1654175327574.png
at home depot, B & D $79

There are usually several under $100 leaf blowers on Amazon with batteries included.

I've had very good luck with DeWalt battery powered tools all the tools share the same batteries from drills to impacts to weed eaters. Makes things much simpler. I know they make a leaf blower but my gas powered Stihl still runs good so don't need it yet.

I've had very good luck with DeWalt battery powered tools all the tools share the same batteries from drills to impacts to weed eaters. Makes things much simpler. I know they make a leaf blower but my gas powered Stihl still runs good so don't need it yet.
Don't really like using the gas blower inside my shop all that much. Creates more fumes than I care to breathe....

Auto Transport Service
Back