• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Looking for some 1958-1961 318 Poly engines/parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg Ducato

Workin' on it...
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:49 PM
Reaction score
I am looking to purchase three or four 1958-1961 Poly 318 engines as rebuilders for a marine restoration/upgrade project. These engines should have the 8 bolt crank flange. I am also in need of a couple of 4 barrel intake manifolds. Let me know what you have, location and cost. I appreciate any help or possible leads. Thanks!
Greg

I am looking to purchase three or four 1958-1961 Poly 318 engines as rebuilders for a marine restoration/upgrade project. These engines should have the 8 bolt crank flange. I am also in need of a couple of 4 barrel intake manifolds. Let me know what you have, location and cost. I appreciate any help or possible leads. Thanks!
Greg
I'm going to the FMA show and swap meet this weekend here in florida. If I see any for sale I'll pass on the contact info. But I live in Florida so that might not be good for you ?

Thanks guys, I think that due to the rarity of these engines and intakes that we can work out the logistics of getting them here to Texas. Though It wouldn't hurt my feelings if they were local !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back