• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOOKING FOR SOMEONE

XMAN JR

Local time
12:50 PM
Reaction score
I am looking for a guy by the name of DAVE McGAW. that is or was living in PA. He used to own a blue 67 gtx 4sp at one time. He sold it to KEN DEBONIS in PA. Then some where along the line a DON GOLDEN from Berwick PA. owned it. Any of these names ring a bell ?

No bells ringing here.

giphy.gif

Try in the "Lost and Found" section as well....if this is car related...post up a VIN, and the search function might get some hits for you.

https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/forums/lost-and-found-b-body-mopars.35/

Plenty of info on those folks online (did a quick look).
Develop your own online search powers so that you too can achieve:
google-fu.jpg

Last edited:
I never heard of Dave, I screwed Ken's wife a few times, and in an unfortunate incident in Tijuana I had to shoot Don in the face with a .357.
Sorry I can't help you.

Berwick(?) , sounds like Philly area. No help from me.

Might be a liability problem with handing out personal info on a forum like this. Pay a skip tracer. They can find anybody.

Might be a liability problem with handing out personal info on a forum like this. Pay a skip tracer. They can find anybody.
Yup, hence my suggestion the OP do his own due diligence (Google is our friend!).
Soooo much information out there, if only people wouldn't be so lazy and would just freaking LOOK....

All the man is looking for is an “area”. Don’t see any liability in saying they were last seen In Timbuktu. No one is asking for home tele/address. He’s also looking for a needle in a hay field. I would help if I could.

All the man is looking for is an “area”. Don’t see any liability in saying they were last seen In Timbuktu. No one is asking for home tele/address. He’s also looking for a needle in a hay field. I would help if I could.

I think this says it all:
"I am looking for a guy by the name of DAVE McGAW. that is or was living in PA. He used to own a blue 67 gtx 4sp at one time. He sold it to KEN DEBONIS in PA. Then some where along the line a DON GOLDEN from Berwick PA. owned it. Any of these names ring a bell ?"
He is definitely "Looking For DAVE McGRAW"

Many replies that are actually "Credible"

Perhaps the OP should follow the advice?
1. GOOGLE
2. WHITE PAGES
3. FACEBOOK

I mean, C'mon...is this what the forum has come down to?

HEY!
I'm looking for a guy?
:popcorn2:

I think this says it all:
"I am looking for a guy by the name of DAVE McGAW. that is or was living in PA. He used to own a blue 67 gtx 4sp at one time. He sold it to KEN DEBONIS in PA. Then some where along the line a DON GOLDEN from Berwick PA. owned it. Any of these names ring a bell ?"
He is definitely "Looking For DAVE McGRAW"

Many replies that are actually "Credible"

Perhaps the OP should follow the advice?
1. GOOGLE
2. WHITE PAGES
3. FACEBOOK

I mean, C'mon...is this what the forum has come down to?

HEY!
I'm looking for a guy?
:popcorn2:
I'm the guy!!:asskiss:

WOW ! never thought I would get this kind of response forget I even asked

It would be if anyone knew any of these guys, to say yeah, or I might, then go to a PM. I was looking for a cousin as he disappeared long ago after 'borrowing' serious cash from our uncle who wasn't wealthy, likely to gamble or maybe pay back a gambling debt he knew he needed to pay back to stay among the living. He is/was a POS stealing from his dad who was suffering from MS...took his coin collection, jewelry, etc. My guess is he's sleeping with da fishes...

Auto Transport Service
Back