• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for the front fender well splash guards on my 66

Local time
1:46 AM
Reaction score
Above and behind the front tires on my 66 charger there is no splash guards in place. I'm not sure what goes in there and if it is plastic, rubber, or steel. If anyone can point me in the correct direction I'd really appreciate it. On my car you can literally look up between the inner and out fender skin on both sides of the car. I'd hate to drive in the wet and just throw water up into those areas. I've trolled online looking for a picture of the inner fender wells but have come up short trying to figure out the what goes in there to cover that area.

Thanks in advance guys.

Depending upon how correct your going with the restoration, many of the 66 model year Dodges used a full piece of masticated rubber vs. the "C" shaped style for the top rear upper splash shield. The "C" style will work with no issues, but for those who really are into the details, there is the difference in what we have found for the earlier 66 model Dodge B-Bodies. The 66 Plymouth B-Bodies used the "C" shaped style so you never know for sure about Mother Mopar.

Auto Transport Service
Back