• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for Transport

66/440

Local time
5:10 PM
Reaction score
@Ironbuilt Looking for transportation for running complete car. Stockbridge Mi. to Spring TX 77379.

@Ironbuilt Looking for transportation for running complete car. Stockbridge Mi. to Spring TX 77379.
In my opinion, the best in the business...

https://reliablecarriers.com/

image-placeholder-title.jpg
Reliable_Carriers_Logo.png

I would do the job for you.. as Stockbridge, Mich. is just east of me, and straight North of Chelsea, Mich. and as of right now I'm not sure exactly when I will make it, but I have some cars to pickup near Austin. I'm sorry that I can't do. @Dodge33

You can use transportreviews.com to evaluate most any carrier. Can search by name and read their feedback. I found it very helpful in deciding who to use.

From my own experience, I'd used DAS (Dependable Auto Shippers) who proved to be a royal pain. I was VERY unhappy with the experience.

There are also some guys on this forum that haul for hire and all seem to know what they're doing.

I've also used 4 Corners Transport Services out of Washington state. They are a broker. You can talk to many people who will say never use a broker. I've used them 4 times now. Each time I was very happy with the service. It's a husband and wife team and they manage their hauls very well. They have a web site that you can obtain a quote through quite quickly. I found their pricing very competitive. One important thing to consider is payment. Many brokers (and many big name haulers) want full payment up front. The first time I tried that the load went from "We can pick it up next Thursday" to "We think we can get there in a couple weeks" once I gave them payment. I played hell getting my money back.

With 4 Corners, when your load is scheduled with a hauler, you pay only the broker fee to them. You then pay the hauler in cash, in person. I've found this a great motivator for the haulers.

stockbridge is 10 minutes from my house I just bought a truck in texas last week, had an empty enclosed all the way to east texas. i was getting enclosed prices before I left they were around 2000, for enclosed. 1275 open. roadrunner transport was one estimate

Auto Transport Service
Back