• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking in people’s yard

Charles Cook

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:00 AM
Reaction score
Spotted this Sport Satellite yesterday. The car is in SC but it has New Jersey tags.
A5E7E971-21CF-4804-A609-DD10471448BC.jpeg
29A5F8F3-DF5B-4681-8306-C0D901AB558E.jpeg

From Jersey, Hmmmmm, they're probably hiding it out of state cause there's a body in the trunk.

Better call pest control.
:D

Be careful, see those security camera signs on every post? He doesn’t want you in there. And probably doesn’t want pictures of his place posted here.

See that trim on the upper body? That makes it a Satellite.

Be careful, see those security camera signs on every post? He doesn’t want you in there. And probably doesn’t want pictures of his place posted here.

See that trim on the upper body? That makes it a Satellite.
(Please) Enjoy the photo of the car. Stop looking at the mans house. Lol

Lol. In R413s defense, we don’t think about those things when snapping a photo of a nice car. I just like sharing my photos with you guys. I run across vehicles here in SC all the time that folks up north don’t get to see that often. Peace and love my brothers.

Lol. In R413s defense, we don’t think about those things when snapping a photo of a nice car. I just like sharing my photos with you guys. I run across vehicles here in SC all the time that folks up north don’t get to see that often. Peace and love my brothers.
My problem is I snap the pictures, look at them and end up deleting. If I saved every picture I every took it would take someone a week to clean up and delete what they wouldn't want when I'm gone.

I’ve bought a ton of cars just from stoping and asking about stuff I’ve seen. 2 64 valiant a 64 dart a 70 got dart 2 fiat 850 spiders. But something tells me that guy wouldn’t let that go for least weeks pay check. Lol

Auto Transport Service
Back