• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Los Angeles 71 Charger R/T not mine

The x I’m referring to is in post 9. I pulled my comment. This person has sucked me down into the evil cesspool before and I fell for it again. I had hoped that blocking him would get him out of my life but no such luck.
Saw it in the ad and removed the X, meant to then put agree after looking at the info on the side. As far as the other BS written you were already in a cesspool. This BS from a guy who wished another member dead because they didn't "think" like him. I can't go any further with the facts than that as I don't want to be suspended for saying what I said last time... Ignored now, as I ignored the other Canadian side kick that starts with an S... Now I have both on ignore.

As far as the car, Lots wrong with it, needing a lot and at 30k you might as well spend more and get one in better shape..

Last edited:
I had a 71 rt about 5 years ago. This guy is way off base. Mine was a 2 fender tag car with a couple rare options in gy8 gold. Only 6 were painted gy8 as far as I know. It was a running driving car that everything worked,new paint new interior and only sold for 23,000.

Which thread ??

It was on moparts in the What's it worth,Ebay,Craigslist section about a month or so ago. The owner is a member there and got into it with a few members who were bashing the car! California R/Ts don't grow on trees.

I had a 71 rt about 5 years ago. This guy is way off base. Mine was a 2 fender tag car with a couple rare options in gy8 gold. Only 6 were painted gy8 as far as I know. It was a running driving car that everything worked,new paint new interior and only sold for 23,000.

Prices have changed on these cars in the last 5 years!

Ahh, thanks. I didnt search that thread far back enough. I thought it was more recent.

Prices have changed on these cars in the last 5 years!
Oh I agree not disputing that, I was looking for another for a friend just 2 months ago and found him 1 in Texas very comparable to this one for $18000

Oh I agree not disputing that, I was looking for another for a friend just 2 months ago and found him 1 in Texas very comparable to this one for $18000

Was that the one that had the 71 SE parts car with it? I have a project roller R/T 440 4 speed N96 car that I am hoping to finish getting ready to sell in the spring, one of only 332 built,and probably one if less than 100 440 4 speed cars with the N96 option.

Interesting read.
This guy "Peter" really just needs to learn to write a correct discriptive ad with a complete set of pictures. It would have saved him a lot of heartache, and more than likely, the car would have sold by now. When, as a potential buyer, you have to figuratively pull the sellers teeth to get the whole story...is serves to develop a lack of trust. It is kind of like playing Battleship, if you dont ask the right question....you dont get the right, or any answer.

Was that the one that had the 71 SE parts car with it? I have a project roller R/T 440 4 speed N96 car that I am hoping to finish getting ready to sell in the spring, one of only 332 built,and probably one if less than 100 440 4 speed cars with the N96 option.
No it was an automatic U code with hidden headlights tx9 car down by Lubbock

Interesting read.
This guy "Peter" really just needs to learn to write a correct discriptive ad with a complete set of pictures. It would have saved him a lot of heartache, and more than likely, the car would have sold by now. When, as a potential buyer, you have to figuratively pull the sellers teeth to get the whole story...is serves to develop a lack of trust. It is kind of like playing Battleship, if you dont ask the right question....you dont get the right, or any answer.
Nailed it.
seller caused all his own problems.
his first reply had 90% of the info his original ad should have had.
he also had some snarky replies too,which showed character.
and it really doesnt help either when some certain people are just cheerleaders/braggarts and trying to pump up the value.
( you know who you are,and do you ever give it a rest ?? )

on the other hand,some of those guys made perfect sense,like that 6packB guy,he was spot-on all the way thru.
at the end of the day,its still a project with a salvage title,because it was smashed in the rear.
no matter how much money you pour into it,it will always be labeled as such.

Auto Transport Service
Back