• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lost my Dad

67 B-body

Local time
7:39 AM
Reaction score
Well,,,,,,
I regret to inform my Mopar Friends, that during the NATS this year I got a frantic call from my Mother notifying me of my Fathers passing...
I drove straight home to be with Her and some close friends.....
If you seen a guy at the NATS running with a phone to his ear,,,,,,, that was me!!

I have been with Mom every day since then, helping with all the things that have to be done when this stuff happens....
My Dad seems to have left her pretty well off financially, so that is comforting...
Long roads lay ahead,,, and as I told my Mother,, The smiles and laughter will slowly replace the frowns and sorrow as each day passes by. Time is a healer, and our fondest memories keep our departed loved ones spirits alive!!!!

Regards,
Jim Hoover (67 B-Body)

Condolences. He will rest in peace. Take care of your Mom. He planned financially. That is good. Wise man.

Condolences for the loss of your father. I know what you're going thru and like you said, keep those memories alive!

Wishing you and your mom ( and family ) the strength to get through these hard time - just went through it about 2 years ago.

I don't think a day goes by that I don't think about my dad . . .

My condolences on your loss, I do know what you're going through . . . your words are so true, time is a healer and our memories keep our departed alive.

Sorry for your loss and condolences go out to you and your family..

So sorry for your loss. Death sucks. I lost my Dad last November of a sudden heart attack. He was only 64. I sure miss him. He only heard my car run and never got a chance to ride in it. The one time he was at my place and could have rode in it, he let my Mom ride in it and met us with their vehicle instead of having Mom drive it. He was very giving of others. It was in his nature. That's the one thing I wish he had a chance to do before he passed was go for a ride with me or even drive my car.
I pray for you and your family for the days and weeks ahead as you go through the transition of coping with the loss of someone you deeply love. May God give you comfort in this time of need.

Sorry for your loss, Jim. My condolences to you and your family.

Very sorry for your loss! I know that feeling. Lost my dad in 1987. It will get easier! You and your family Hang in there!

Sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

Condolences to you and your family, Jim. It is always hard to lose a loved one; I just lost my mother-in-law a couple of months ago. Hang in there, help with all the logistics that need to happen, and keep fond memories in your heart...

Sorry to hear about the passing of your father. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Sorry to hear about your Dad Jim. It is great you are there to help your Mom through this terrible time. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Sad to hear, condolences and prayers to you and your family. It's good to see that you're taking care of your mom...

Jim/67 B-Body, May he Rest in Peace,
I'm so, so sorry to hear that news,
you all have my deepest sympathies & heartfelt condolences,
goes out to all you, your mother, the family & his friends...

Auto Transport Service
Back