• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lost my shop space

Local time
8:02 PM
Reaction score
I was starting to resurrect my 67 charger when I was informed that owner of the shop I was renting is out of business. Now I need a new place. Totally sucks because I've no place to move to. I'm putting it in shortage. Anybody have a place near Jamestown new York?

At least the doors were not closed and you were just crap out of luck with getting your car out.

Check craigslist, I found a 900 sq foot garage with lift for $450 right in Jamestown

I think if the doors were locked and the business closed and my car was there, I would bust the door down or call the police and then bust the door down and retrieve my stuff.

I just moved into a 4 car garage.By the time I set up the too boxes,work bench,cabinets and the rest of my crap it becomes a nice 1 car garage:rofl:

In these parts it's $700 p/month.

$700 a month? At that rate you could do a 5yr loan and build one. Here anyway. Had family in Brooklyn for a while, so I'm sure it's more than I think.

Thought about renting out a spot in my shop but right now it's full of my own stuff....

There goes the token bozo with the drive by red X with no explanation. How do you disagree with the OP last statement??

There goes the token bozo with the drive by red X with no explanation. How do you disagree with the OP last statement??
Sounds like a disagreeable sort a fella with a hairpin trigger on his red X...

Let's chip in and get him one of these...
upload_2020-1-22_13-37-49.png

Yep, that's the most likely reason
No, it isn't. The same guy red X'd me a few times and never had the balls to explain. He rarely posts anything, he just hits disagree on people...a REAL value to the forum.
:hifu:

Auto Transport Service
Back