• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lost RM21

Longknife

Local time
7:54 AM
Reaction score
I owned this car in the late '90's and a body "shop" took me to the cleaners on it. They completely dismantled it, as in cut it apart and then went out of business (skipped town)!! I did get it back as a basket case and ended up selling it that way!!!! I am in Alton. Il and I sold it to someone from St Charles MO. I don't expect to get it back but would like to know if it ever got restored. Sadly, although it had a fender tag I did not record the numbers but it would be a very easy one to recognize. A very basic RR. What I remember is body RM 21H9, paint R6 R6, interior black, bench standard (had the small horn button too). No PS, No PB. Four speed tranny. Only option was N96 fresh air hood (maybe had am radio?) It had a 440 engine with it when I sold it to a guy from St Charles MO about 1999 or so. If any one knows of such a car I would sure like to know what happened to it! Thanks, Ed

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back