• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Lot of 7 Philip Marlowe Novels by Raymond Chandler (Paperback) #1-7

Status
Not open for further replies.

1969CoronetR/T

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:26 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Lot of 7 Philip Marlowe Novels by Raymond Chandler (Paperback) #1-7 that include:

The Big Sleep (1939)
Farewell, My Lovely (1940)
The High Window (1942)
The Lady in the Lake (1943)
The Little Sister (1949)
The Long Goodbye (1953)
Playback (1958)

These are all his novels written by himself as Poodle Springs was unfinished at the time of his death. The covers have minimal wear on the covers with no torn or marked pages. These seven novels were bought new and read once by me. Philip Marlowe comes alive through the beautiful prose of Raymon Chandler as a hard boiled detective in the Los Angeles area. These books are sure to please any crime noir fan. Free shipping within the U.S.

SOLD

Last edited:
How much you want for the lot?

I had a Buy It Now set at $35.00, but it is gone since there is a bid of $5.00 on the books. I have other books that I will list and sell separately such as:

Ulysses by James Joyce
Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
Tender is the Night by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil by John Berendt
The Plague by Albert Camus
Enemy at the Gates by William Craig
The Naked and The Dead by Norman Mailer
All Quiet on the Western Front by Erich Maria Remarque
A Bitter Rain by James Shipman
From Here To Eternity By James Jones
The Thin Red Line by James Jones

I think I have more books, but that is all I can remember. They are at my work in my office and I will compile a complete list next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back