• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Louder Horn

Scott Engelhardt

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:53 AM
Reaction score
Has anyone here updated to a louder horn? We took the 65 on a 360 mile trip last Sunday and had 2 people pull out in front of me. These were if I would not have slammed on brakes I would have hit them. One of then was looking directly at me as he pulled out!
I need a louder horn so these people and hear me flipping them off!

FIAMM. Auto Zoo has em.
Will wake the dead. I have em on my bikes.

1992 Ford Taurus horns are loud, should be cheap at the junkyards.

People drive like crap lately. I see a growing bad attitude and don’t give a darn while dealing with the public this year.

must be the current events . . .

Oh, I should have said our county PD puts em on their cars.

I bought the PIAA (low) 330 & 400 hz one..they have a deeper sound but are very loud and sound like those from a 60-70s era car.

Screenshot_20200929-123800_Chrome.jpg

Do you have 1 or 2 horns now? It was optional at extra cost to have 2 horns so they could make more money.

I have a Traffic Blaster horn from an old ambulance I am going to install in my truck
Good and loud

I'm about ready to get a train horn for my new ram hard to justify 450.00 and up for a train horn but i can use it for air bags if i need it and having an on board compressor would be handy, and not to mention possibly helping to avoid an accident

Auto Transport Service
Back