• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

lower panel seal and lower grille moulding help?

charger10

Local time
7:10 PM
Reaction score
'67 charger. I can't find a source for the lower panel seal , that goes between trunk and bumper. and the lower moulding below grille. anyone know of a source? there on page 23-12 and 23-46 of service manual.
thanks, bruce

Detroit Muscle Technologies has the correct rear bumper filler strip, for 66-67 Chargers. It is different from other 66-67 b bodies. My 67 FSM only shows the metal air deflector, which will babe the same on all 67 b bodies and maybe 66. If you are looking for the rubber seal, DMT should also have that.

Detroit Muscle Technologies has the correct rear bumper filler strip, for 66-67 Chargers. It is different from other 66-67 b bodies. My 67 FSM only shows the metal air deflector, which will babe the same on all 67 b bodies and maybe 66. If you are looking for the rubber seal, DMT should also have that.
thanks, I forgot about them. I ordered the 2 pieces from them yesterday.

Auto Transport Service
Back