• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lower radiator hose

doctordodge

Local time
11:51 PM
Reaction score
Who makes a quality direct fit lower hose. Car is a ‘67 Hemi GTX. I bought a set of Napa hoses. The top one fit well with a little trimming. Took 3 inches off of the rad end of the lower and it’s closer but still terrible at the housing end. Is there a better fit out there? On a side note. Has anyone rebuilt their own water pump?or had one done. It’s original to the motor and all I see now is aluminum replacements.
46CF7BED-4CC7-41E0-BDC7-B1A6BE1A5236.jpeg

I can’t tell from your picture, do you have a stock radiator? I’ve had good luck with Continental, usually get them from Rock Auto.

Can't speak for the lower, but I got my upper from O'Reilly's and it was a perfect fit.

Got mine from good old Partsmonkey Doc. Fit perfect, other than I had to transfer over my internal anti collapse spring.

Thanks for the input guys. FBBO is always a great source of information. I would have assumed the NAPA one would have been a good fit. This car has been a challenge sourcing parts from the start. Bought it in May and still haven’t heard it run. And yes, stock 26” radiator.

6187D2E8-8BD0-46DA-B86B-3F0FBD9A4335.jpeg FC6E35A3-5F9A-4D58-BD02-99D9F94DD01E.jpeg

Lower on mine Im pretty sure is a Gates 20558
1966 hemi satellite

The correct shaped upper for a 67 is a Good year ( now continental ) 60664

Auto Transport Service
Back