• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

lowering front suspension

megaivtes

Local time
7:22 AM
Reaction score
what's the best way to lower the front suspension a couple inches?
I'm going to install PST front disc kit and I've already tweaked the torsion bars.
Does anyone make 2" lower progressive springs?

you might want to tell us what car your working on. A kia?

Check with PST or other suspension companies. Look in the other branches of the hobby, like Street rod magazines, or vendors like Speedway motors. Someone has drop spindles out there.

sorry...67 satellite..and I got confused after working on buddies Nova.
For the 67 b-body, as far as I know, you have to go with dropped spindles.
I'll contact PST to see if there drop spindles work with the disc brake conversion.
Is this pretty much the only route?

You shouldn't have an issue with using drop spindles with our disc brake conversion. If you have any questions please let me know. One bit of info that would be helpful is which disc brake kit of ours are you using?

Thanks
James

Yes this kit will work with 2" drop spindles. Have you purchased the drop spindles yet? If not they can be substituted in the kit at an additional cost.

Thanks
James

Yes this kit will work with 2" drop spindles. Have you purchased the drop spindles yet? If not they can be substituted in the kit at an additional cost.

Thanks
James
James,
I have not purchased yet. Planning to do so in the next month.

You don't need drop spindles, stiffer bars and lower it with the adjusters. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with drop spindles but there's arguments both ways both ways but I've had zero issues in the 5 years that I've been driving mine.

We also carry that larger torsion bars if you are interested in going that route instead of drop spindles.

Thanks
James

Auto Transport Service
Back