• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lowest priced ramcharger air box ?

Aarons Air

Local time
12:30 AM
Reaction score
I'm looking for the best deal on a repop or original 69 ramcharger air box for the underside of a 1969 n96 hood. Ppg is around $750. Josh's is the lowest i've seen at $664. I saw an ad for approx $580, but can't find it now. Does anyone know of a good deal ?

year one has 25% off right now, if they have it.

The new new re-popped air boxes have extremely poor quality control. I returned a new re-popped one since it didn't fit and the air ducts would not allow the flaps to fully open and close. Buy a restored one or one in fair condition and have it restored. I paid around $700 for one that was restored.

I would agree with the above comments. Will be less headaches with a factory unit that fits the hood as designed. May cost a bit more up front, but when paying this kind of money, you would hope that it fits and functions.

Auto Transport Service
Back