• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LT. Uhura Won't be Beaming Down For Breakfast

89 years old is a good run.

R.I.P.

She was as beamed up for the last time.
RIP.

1659298402127.png

May she now rest in peace after traveling the Universe for so many years on our screens.
:(

... the beautiful Nichelle Nichols. She was living proof to me in my youth that beauty was irrelevant of skin color. She was an example that beauty didn't matter what color it was. She was simply... a beautiful woman. R.I.P. to a woman... who made a difference.

It’s never been folks on this side of the fence that were the ones that defined beauty by color. At least in my opinion and observations. In fact I never knew what ugly was until those people started pointing fingers and creating definitions. Then I realized it was those that pointed and made things up that truly were the ugly ones. As for Lt Uhura yes indeed she was a true beauty. RIP

Last edited:
The original TV series one is.....the younger movie Chekov was run over by his own car at home a number of years ago.

Those JJ movies were both incredibly well cast and insanely stupid at the same time.

...and they kind of royally screwed up the "canon" of the franchise.

Auto Transport Service
Back