• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lynch road website

Mike Szadaj

Local time
2:18 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about this site?
www.lynchroad.com
My car was assembled at Lynch, and I followed the instructions to add my VIN to their registry. I did this over a year ago, and my VIN is still not included. I followed the instructions to the letter. Does anyone know if this site is still operating? For anyone who wants to try, cars other than those assembled at Lynch can be included(check their rules). Also included on the site is a VIN and fender tag decoder.

Just curious, why would anyone want to be on these lists and registries?

I see the answer to that as it being a gathering of historic records. I know this is impossible, but I think it would be great if there was a record of every remaining muscle car.

They probably made a million cars there. A friend and I have lunch a mile from there, 1-2 twice a month.

2v339lw.jpg

2cpx8c6.jpg

2yynwy0.jpg

My car actually had info there when I bought it. Wasn’t much info, but some, so kind of interesting to see what it was.

I think the line on that site: "Is your Mopar one of the 0 vehicles in the database? Click to find out." might show why your car isn't included.

Curious - what’s the point/benefit to putting your car on the Lynch Road Registry? My X was also made there - I’m thinking maybe I should plug it into the site as well.

Auto Transport Service
Back