• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MAC tools / S&S score

1967coronet440

Local time
8:32 AM
Reaction score
Scored this MAC tools/S&S limited edition tool box complete with 187 piece tool set for $148 today. Pretty neat piece, box has some knicks couple tools show signs of use but most look brand new.

IMG_0882.JPG IMG_0883.JPG IMG_0888.JPG IMG_0889.JPG IMG_0890.JPG IMG_0891.JPG

You stole that!
You ain't kidding, the ratcheting wrench set alone has to be 300 from MAC. He said 250 at first, I said 100 he said 250 I said 150 he said ok, turns out I had 148 and he took it lol.

not bad .. if ya can stand mac tools

Cripe...what a deal. I'd cover the graphics, though. Good for you!!

Last edited:
Geezer. Did you wear a mask and point a gun at the seller? Nice score.

What mmissile said. Cover the cheesy *** Harley (or whatever bike engine) graphics with something a little cooler.
Say maybe a Coronet R/T or Hemi GTX
:thumbsup:

I would have jumped all over that too . . . great score ( I sure hope that the police aren't looking for you for "stealing" it )

Actually, at that price....I'd have thought it was hot.

Geezer. Did you wear a mask and point a gun at the seller? Nice score.

What mmissile said. Cover the cheesy *** Harley (or whatever bike engine) graphics with something a little cooler.
Say maybe a Coronet R/T or Hemi GTX
:thumbsup:
Didn't even think about that, I'll try and find something to replace it

Yeah that was a steal! I am a tool distributor and I bet that was less the cost on that kit, and it has the tool control foam drawer liners to boot!

Yeah that was a steal! I am a tool distributor and I bet that was less the cost on that kit, and it has the tool control foam drawer liners to boot!
Looked up the kit, it was limited release in 2006 available for 649.95

Get the best deals when it's off the back of the truck!

Really? Remind me not to buy anything from you. Don't want the bad karma. I have a retail business. Shoplifting and employee theft take money out of my pocket. I'm sure the people who buy the stuff from the scumbags who steal my stuff are thrilled at the "great deal that fell off the back of the truck"!!!

Really? Remind me not to buy anything from you. Don't want the bad karma. I have a retail business. Shoplifting and employee theft take money out of my pocket. I'm sure the people who buy the stuff from the scumbags who steal my stuff are thrilled at the "great deal that fell off the back of the truck"!!!
I think he was kidding.

Auto Transport Service
Back