• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Made in USA beverage mug?

Triplegreen500

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:53 AM
Reaction score
So, I can't drink coffee anymore...but I still like the flavor and the smell so I try and have a cup of decaf every morning "just because". I want to bring my own to work but my mug has fallen apart and started leaking quite a bit, so I'm looking for a new one. Bubba, Contigo, and all the others that I can find are (surprise) Made In China.

Is there any brand out there who makes the double wall, stainless, hot-or-cold, leak-proof travel mugs in the USA?

Ya, even my wife's Thermos mugs are made in China. They work well though.

I thought Yeti was but unfortunately not all Yeti are. But if you want a Yeti cooler cup made in the USA, here you go...

"If you really want a U.S. made YETI cooler, they say to give their support department a call at (512) 394-9384 and they’ll place the order for you."

https://allamericanreviews.com/yeti/

I thought Yeti was but unfortunately not all Yeti are. But if you want a Yeti cooler cup made in the USA, here you go...

"If you really want a U.S. made YETI cooler, they say to give their support department a call at (512) 394-9384 and they’ll place the order for you."

https://allamericanreviews.com/yeti/
I read the article, and the USA request applies to their coolers, not their drinkware. Thanks though!

I may have to choke down using a Chinese travel mug....sucks. I'm so SICK of China running everything around here! (rant:eek:ff)

I guess a good compromise is:

"USMC VETERAN OWNED: ENGRAVED & PACKAGED IN USA! Owned and operated by a Marine Corps veteran with a team of veterans and military spouses so you know you get top quality, attention to detail and 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed. Our coffee tumblers have a LIFETIME guarantee!"

https://www.amazon.com/American-Dou...&keywords=Mugs+Made+Usa&qid=1628874767&sr=8-5
Curious what the capacity is...I didn't see it in the ad. Maybe I'll send a query...

Duh. Nevermind. It's in the title.

I really miss caffeine...

Cardiologist cut that, and alcohol, out of my diet due to severe atrial flutter. Coronary ablation surgery in April, my heart rate seems locked in sinus rhythm....but I'm good with no booze and no caffeine if it means my heart doesn't freak out and lay me out on my kitchen floor again. :praying:

Cardiologist cut that, and alcohol, out of my diet due to severe atrial flutter. Coronary ablation surgery in April, my heart rate seems locked in sinus rhythm....but I'm good with no booze and no caffeine if it means my heart doesn't freak out and lay me out on my kitchen floor again. :praying:
Yes sir, don’t do that again!

Wasn't Thermos a USA/Tenn. based company ?

I have a 25+ y/o Thermos Brand
it was Coka Cola branded (I know, I know)
16 oz plastic travel mug, you can microwave too,
I like to be able to heat stuff back up
& it's getting really old, I was looking to buy another too
I got it when I went on the ATV Jamboree/600 mile Piute trail in Utah
like 1995 (what a great event/week)
it was in a freebies grab bag, from the promoters

Here it is on my mess of a desk, that was 8 years ago,
it's worn more even now
Budnicks Desk Mess #1.JPG

I ain't buying anything that's made in China or from Amazon
both are never evers for me

I've been looking for the old Aladdins 32oz plastic mugs. They last a long time if you don't drop them when they are frozen from the freezer lol. Used to have several and used to see them at garbage sales but not anymore...but, ChinaMart has them by the 24 ct case for 223 bucks plus tax. That's a lot cheaper than buying a single one off of Ebay. Thing is I don't really want to spend that much money and then try to sell the extra off. My cup holders in my mid 90's trucks don't hold much more than a medium drink cup from Whataburger but the Aladdin will sit on the flat area in the 1st gen Dakota just fine or on the center console of my diesel if I drive half way sensible. I'm on my last one...but a friend says she has several that they don't use but so far she's been so busy taking care of her mom that she most likely forgot and hate to bother her with something so trivial...

I recently purchased a 16oz thermos coffee mug off of Amazon and really pleased with it.. Not cheap $27.....

Like you, my diet has been changed recently due to High Uric acid which will cause attacks of gout... 3 main things not to eat, Alcohol ( especially NO beer) Shellfish, and Red meat..... LOL... Getting old sucks...

Auto Transport Service
Back