• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Made mom happy on Tuesday

EricaMG

Local time
2:08 AM
Reaction score
Made mom happy on Tuesday,saw a tattoo that ment something.I had a tattoo done with two cardinals in it in memory of my grandparents whom were my mom's parents.My grandparents ment a lot to me,they were always there for me when I had my tough times.One was after I was told told that I stopped growing at age 15,told me I am their granddaughter still.They loved birds and the cardinal was their favorite bird.Everytime I see a cardinal,reminds of my grandparents.

Thanks for sharing. Where would we be without family? And grandparents are very special parts of the family. They hold a lifetime of knowledge and always love you no matter what. God bless. ruffcut

Made mom happy on Tuesday,saw a tattoo that ment something.I had a tattoo done with two cardinals in it in memory of my grandparents whom were my mom's parents.My grandparents ment a lot to me,they were always there for me when I had my tough times.One was after I was told told that I stopped growing at age 15,told me I am their granddaughter still.They loved birds and the cardinal was their favorite bird.Everytime I see a cardinal,reminds of my grandparents.
Cool story :thumbsup:

now you know we will want to see the tattoo
:xscuseless:

no big deal if you're too shy

It's a really nice tribute to the grandparents
(if you're into that sort of thing, I have no tatts)

:luvplace:

Grandfather passed 12 years ago and grandmother pass 10 years ago.I remember times with grandfather,he would take me deer hunting.Made a part of the hunting shack better so I can see through the window at age 15.My grandmother called me the energizer bunny,had a lot of energy as a kix

Auto Transport Service
Back