• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Magnum 500 wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

qkcuda

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:29 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a set of 15X7 or 15X8 steel magnum 500 wheels. I am in Canada so would probably have to ship to Niagara Falls NY for pick up.

Hi. Don`t know how much you want to spend. I found a pair of 7x14 Fords, for the front, had to enlarge the hole.
For the back I had the local wheel shop cut out a pair dodge center`s and put a new 8” bell on.
You are close to the border and I am about 6 hours away, so you don’t have the shipping costs.
Did you get the car in the either the London area or Dundas? Is there a 4 barrel on It?

You looking for new wheels? I would recommend Duster22 on here for new specialty wheels.He is a vendor for them on here. I got mine through him and I love them!

Definitely looking to go 15 inch so I can run taller tires. The car was in Ohio, but the fellow said he bought it out of state. It was originally a 361 two barrel which has had a four barrel added.

The car currently has drum brakes, and probably left hand thread studs. I am a little concerned about the aftermarket aluminum rims fitting, especially since I don't have the car here to check out. I have had problems before with the balancing weights they added on drum brakes.

The magnum 500's he sells are steel wheels just like the originals......not sure where the aluminum came from? He offers all sizes of Steel Magnum 500's and other wheels as well. The wheels he sells have the proper offsets on them to fit the Mopar's. Shoot him a message and tell him what you are looking for.
duster22

Sorry, for the 1966 Charger I just bought, 5 on 4 1/2.

Going to try to send pictures of our car. First one should be Ludington Michigan 2016 coming home from the 50th anniversary of the Charger, then the new progress up until now.View attachment 901756
P1010495 - Copy.JPG
P1010495 - Copy.JPG
P1010488.JPG

Nice Charger! What wheel tire sizes are you running in those pictures?

P225/70R15 TA 7x15 rim on front
P275/60R15 TA 8x15 rim on back.
If your springs are sagged, might have rub problem. I ordered MP hemi springs years ago, sagged more than my old springs. had the new ones made to duplicate factory. If I need to do another one, I would try adding a leaf. I have no problem with tire rub on the front, also easier to turn manual steering with narrower tires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back