• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Main hood latch

Mopar #1

Local time
5:21 PM
Reaction score
Where can I get the main hood latch, the rear floor pans and the trunk floor pan also for a 1966 Coronet 440? Some one has some old stock or any suggestions of where to get them? I just bought my first Dodge?

Did you post for these in the "wanted" section? The sheetmetal can probably be bought reproduction from AMD or one of the other vendors, but the latch will (probably) have to be scrounged

are you talking the hood latch actually on the hood or on the body in front of the radiator?

i have a rust free car that all of what you need could be cut from but how would shipping be handled.

are you talking the hood latch actually on the hood or on the body in front of the radiator?

The one that goes on the body in front of the radiator as you said. If you have it, how much? I need the bolts too.

1966 coronet parts

i have a rust free car that all of what you need could be cut from but how would shipping be handled.

I need the hood latch as said but I would like to know, in which state do you live? Do you have the experience and desire cutting parts as rear floor pans and trunk bottom? How is the gas tank?

gas tanks are 120 new on ebay. not worth shipping used. i would need pics of what you need marked where to cut but i dont know how to ship to puerto rico.sounds cost prohibitive

gas tanks are 120 new on ebay. not worth shipping used. i would need pics of what you need marked where to cut but i dont know how to ship to puerto rico.sounds cost prohibitive

Thanks for your time. We use USPS, UPS, FEDEX, ect. as you, all depends on the size of the box. What about the hood latch with the bolts? Do you have it? It can be send by USPS (flat rate box). How much for the part? By the way, how are the red stop lights bezels/lenses and the white/clear one (back up light)? What about the clear ones that are in the front grill? Crack or neat? How much for the lenses only not the moldings? Any pictures that you can send me to [email protected]? Thanks, Mike.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back