• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Making progress 14 years into my build!

493 Mike

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:56 PM
Reaction score
I thought I would post a few photos of my 65 Belvedere II project. I almost have the wiring wrapped up and the drive train is done. I am ready to bolt in the instrument panel and have the front and back glass installed. Paint is done except for final touch ups and that won't happen until the upholstery is finished.
Mike
IMG_2736.JPG
IMG_2758.JPG
IMG_2759.JPG
IMG_2748.JPG
IMG_2754.JPG

Looks good so far.

One piece of advice......get rid of those natural (clear/white) cable ties. They get brittle and will let go in no time.

Use the black UV stable variety.

Very clean, looks great.... what a cool car!

Fantastic! Love the Hood. After doing the wiring, are you ready for the Booby Hatch? More, More, More!

Looks good so far.

One piece of advice......get rid of those natural (clear/white) cable ties. They get brittle and will let go in no time.

Use the black UV stable variety.
I will keep an eye on them. They will never see sunlight, unless I roll the car; in which case the zip ties will be the least of my trouble!
Thanks for the response's fellas!
Mike

Fantastic! Love the Hood. After doing the wiring, are you ready for the Booby Hatch? More, More, More!
I have really enjoyed the wiring challenge and got to buy more tools to use! I will send more pics as I progress.
Mike

Auto Transport Service
Back