• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Man is this place growing!

Propwash

Local time
9:20 AM
Reaction score
I know there's a lot of old timers that have been here much longer than I, but in the time i've been here...Man this place has grown!!! Just a couple years ago there wasn't a quarter of all the great information, tips, advice, ideas, friends and know how. Truely amazing!

Just kinda throwing a shout out thanking FBBO and it's really good to see so many great car guys pulling together to help create such a great site! I know it's changed the level in which I approach the hobby.

:icon_thumleft:

...and it's very active.
Sometimes hard to keep up if you don't check the new posts twice daily!

I know I've learned and hopefully been able to help as well.

Yes it is. And that other MOPAR Politically Correct, Family Oriented, let's Censor what we feel like, Site cannot compare to FBBO and what Joey has created....

Preachin' to the choir;but,damn,what a large-*** choir! Thanks not just to Joey,but to all the mods who keep this giant misfit magnet in order. That's misfits,not malcontents. It seems they don't stick around here long. Since I arrived in '09,I think the membership has almost doubled-maybe more so.

I always sing the praises of this site to other Mopar owners I encounter;hopefully some of them have come on board.

Last edited:
You're 100% right Will. this forum has grown leaps and bounds since i signed up here too.

it's great to know that we can all live in harmony here without all the BS of others sites. that's what makes it so attractive.

Thanks Joey!!!!

Let's keep it up guys!!!!

Thanks for the thanks...and thanks fella's..LMAO!

No doubt huh Mario......I remember coming on here about 9PM not too long ago and all you could hear was crickets. Now a days it's Grand Central Station about that time.

I agree Prop. I have a brother in law that bleeds mopar but you guys beat him to the punch on every problem I have run into with my car ( Dont have to leave a message on this answering machine ) Thanks to everyone.

Yep I agree this is the best Mopar site on the web, I haven't been here all that long, a little over a year now, I was over on Mopar Muscle Mag. & Dodge Charger Forums, I didn't like the Moparts forum much, I don't like all the petty bickering at all, I've only been doing the forum posting thing for a little over 2 years total, but "I do enjoy most everyone here, even the people I sometimes disagree with", it's very fairly moderated & taken very good care of with any issues handled quickly, especially when someone steps out of line... It's great to have a site were we can speak our mind, as long as we don't be a real jerk or too disrespectful doing it, it seems like allot of the newer posts are about or turned into political topics now, more & more, I guess it's the season for such things... I'm guilty of posting on them myself, but don't start those kind of posts, but I feel the need to put my 2 cents in from time to time, I kind of think some of them are just trying to bait people into a response, good or bad... I have been around Mopar's & Racing for 35+ years, I have made some wrong quotes or statements here & there {sorry for that}, mostly not proof reading or going off on a tangent & have been corrected a few times, mostly politely, sometime rudely, but for the most part it's a very enjoyable experience... Thanks again for a great forum & place for Mopar guys/gals to get/give great info on our beloved cars...

Last edited:
There's only two 'main' sites I go to these days...here and Style. I do visit the E and A body sites from time to time and also hotrodders.com, dragraceresults and yellowbullet but very seldom anymore.

A lot us are to old to hang out at the local (almost non existent) drive in hamburger joints anymore, this is the next best thing...all thats missing are the burgers and shakes!

yep

A lot us are to old to hang out at the local (almost non existent) drive in hamburger joints anymore, this is the next best thing...all thats missing are the burgers and shakes!

:iamwithstupid: Bench racing at it's best, you forgot the cute car hops in short shorts, on roller skates too...

True! Great information source, nearing 300 new posts each day, or, 300 newly posted items to new or old threads a day that I have not read.

You said it all prop, This place is huge and growing each week.. Lots of info, talking and sharing personal experiences with each other, Best of the web right here! And a thank you to Joey and all the mods for a great job.. Teams work together to be a winner, and this site is truly a winner and i believe we have a great team amongst ourselves.

I'm just drops in the bucket kdtjb..but thank you, I appreciate it. The amount of experience, reference, willingness to help others out, ideas, along with parts, folks that know folks with parts and vendors makes this place a one stop shop and is by far the best mopar site around...Cheers to all you guys for being part of it, including Joey and his Mod's that keep the wheels greased

Yep, when I signed up I was member 426 (how cool is that??) and now the toll is like 8600. Overall I have had a very positive experience and communicated with some people that I could consider friends. This is the first forum I ever joined and the only one I spend any time on. So hat's off to the staff that keeps it glued together, to the old timers and the new comers that want to preserve the relics of automotive history that we hold dear. It really does feel like one big happy family.

It's truly remarkable to me that this forum website is leaps and bounds above everything else out there. Thanks to Joey for creating it and thanks to all of the members for building it and maintaining such a great community. I'm 41 and have been around classic and muscle cars since high school, but only in the last 5 yrs did I invest any time in doing anything more than keeping the darn thing running! In only the last few years did I seek out education on hot rodding an engine, improving suspension, tinkering and choosing the best things to mod and the best things to leave alone. We who are in the hobby today are so lucky to have the resource of info on the internet with sites like this. I give big respect to the old timers who learned through trial and error and money spent and by lots of blood, sweat, and tears, some of whom are passing this info along to us. I have learned so much on this site and I am constantly amazed at how many willing and helpful people there are on here. You all rock!

This forum is great, and so are all my friends here. It is almost self-policing, whereas folks see how people interact, and conduct themselves accordingly. There is room for civil dis-agreement, and nearly all abide by that. I'm happy to be a member here.

Guys ---- Its all of you that make FBBO what it is. I cant take much credit, its you great members who support the site and create a great place to hang.

I do what I can to guide the ship, but it cant happen without you guys. so THANK YOU!

Now if I can just get the trucks site (www.fortrucksonly.com to grow like FBBO has!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back