• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Man, this place is really growing...

:D
it's actually a dig (sort of an inside joke)
'on the jack stand racers top 10' list
by one of the douches (a total Checkbook racer)
that's been banned multiple times or forced on multiple vacations
because he doesn't play well with others
with multiple & many, many, a dozen/more or so aliases on here
:luvplace:
Budnicks, my reply was supposed to kinda be a joke, cause i knew exactly what you were doing, and who you were referring to. I was lurking here for quite a while before i joined. I should have added a LOL to my reply!

Budnicks, my reply was supposed to kinda be a joke, cause i knew exactly what you were doing, and who you were referring to. I was lurking here for quite a while before i joined. I should have added a LOL to my reply!
Oh, I figured as much too :lol:
I just wanted to clarify
& get another little dig :poke: in , while I was at it too...

U talkin bout me Willis!? :D I can post some pics of jack stands being in the same place so long that they left imprints on the floor!!!

:asskiss:

Jack Stand Racers Club with #'rd Jackstands & floorjack.jpg

:D
it's actually a dig (sort of an inside joke)
'on the jack stand racers top 10' list
by one of the douches (a total Checkbook racer)
that's been banned multiple times or forced on multiple vacations
because he doesn't play well with others
with multiple & many, many, a dozen/more or so aliases on here
:luvplace:
"Jackstand Racer #6 reporting in!"

DC claim to have 20860 members as of today.....it seems only a tiny fraction of that number post on an even slightly regular basis. I don't post much....I mainly sift for info and tips. Def a great resource for wing and aero car info...no use to me...and there are quite a few big dollar builds and seriously wealthy collectors there too.....but I like the low (or lower at least) budget builds ...like KDs current 5k car (which is here as well as there.
Posting traffic is pretty amazing here....my other love is Alfas...owned quite a few...drive one as my DD. It's called AlfaOwner ( UK based) and has over 185,000 members from all over the planet....but even with that size membership we don't generate the post rate that FBBO does!

I am a member of most of the MOPAR sites and FB.I am here more than anywhere,the Mods are GREAT and the members are real,,,,,,,,,mostly. I even go to YB like a few other members here.
My screen name is the same everywhere except YB.:thumbsup:

DC claim to have 20860 members as of today.....it seems only a tiny fraction of that number post on an even slightly regular basis. I don't post much....I mainly sift for info and tips. Def a great resource for wing and aero car info...no use to me...and there are quite a few big dollar builds and seriously wealthy collectors there too.....but I like the low (or lower at least) budget builds ...like KDs current 5k car (which is here as well as there.
Posting traffic is pretty amazing here....my other love is Alfas...owned quite a few...drive one as my DD. It's called AlfaOwner ( UK based) and has over 185,000 members from all over the planet....but even with that size membership we don't generate the post rate that FBBO does!

Sadly, one of the biggest threads over the last year was the TransTona thread & that was just a train wreck. But one only has to look at their off topic section to see what the problem is. Some of the longest lasting threads with thousands of posts are....

"word association game"," communicating with martians game", "DEPRESSION,BLUES,DARK IDEAS,,,,PLEASE ASK AND GET HELP,SOON,PLEASE", "Answer the question with a question", "three word game", "five word game",

It's all meaningless stupidity, which shows what the vocal members there really want. Topics concerning current events and levity are just not appreciated nor wanted. Some say that all they want to do is talk about Chargers, but the post count for all the different topics in the Charger section shows that there's just not much interest....

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/board,1.0.html

Too bad, it was a good website at one time.

I frequent this site and For C Bodies only along with the HAMB. I still visit MoParts on occasion but it is getting less and less, terrible site, ads and the worst picture hosting I have ever seen on any site. HAMB is nice in the fact that it is car stuff only, any political or BS stuff or off topic items are quickly deleted, but their stuff ends for 1965 models which I barely qualify for, the place has some awesome knowledge and pictures though. As far as MoPar related, this one is the best on the Web.

Auto Transport Service
Back