• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mancini Racing 10% off sale

hunt2elk

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:23 AM
Reaction score
Just got an email this morning from them. Use code "new year" to get a 10% discount good 1-9-15 though 1-11-15.

While we're talking discounts, I got an email this morning from JEG's saying they're offering Free Shipping on many items right now. Since I'm in the market for some AMD sheet metal for my Polara, I did some quick comparison shopping...... For a full front (AMD) floor pan for my car, Mancini's price before the 10% discount is $649.95. The same exact AMD floor pan at JEG's is listed at $584.99 plus a $99.00 truck frieght charge due to it's size. That makes the pan $683.99 buying it from them. (Other smaller sheet metal items I priced at JEG's WERE covered under there free shipping promotion and their price was lower than Mancini's before the 10% discount.)

I didn't go far enough at Mancini's site to see for sure if there's an additional truck frieght charge from them too on the large floor pan, but I'll bet there is.

My point is that you definitely should shop around when you need these high dollar and or large/heavy items. What appears to be a good deal at one place might be, or might not be....

Jegs has been running free shipping on everything with no minimum for quite awhile now. As far as I know it covers everything except probably things that have to go by semi. I think there are better places to buy sheet metal than a Jegs, Summit, Mancini, or similar. I've gotten great pricing from 521 Restorations.

Jegs has been running free shipping on everything with no minimum for quite awhile now. As far as I know it covers everything except probably things that have to go by semi. I think there are better places to buy sheet metal than a Jegs, Summit, Mancini, or similar. I've gotten great pricing from 521 Restorations.

Thank you for the referral, I'll check them out!

Thank you for the referral, I'll check them out!

Tell Jeff you are a member here and he will give you a discount. Also if you have a large order, pay him with a cashiers check or money order and he will take another 2% off that would normally go to the credit card company.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back