• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manifold Vaccuum Connector for Power Disc Brake Conversion

Moparmann

Local time
1:45 AM
Reaction score
Hi! Is there anyone out there, who has one of these they'd sell? I need it for my power disc brake conversion. One of my favorite junkyards has shut down, and the other one didn't have ANY RWD, V-8 Mopars!! I found it new, but they're asking $39-$49 (or more) dollars for one!!
I'll go new if I have no other option. Thanks for any assistance!
:thumbsup:

Manifold Vaccum Connector.jpg

Hi! Is there anyone out there, who has one of these they'd sell? I need it for my power disc brake conversion. One of my favorite junkyards has shut down, and the other one didn't have ANY RWD, V-8 Mopars!! I found it new, but they're asking $39-$49 (or more) dollars for one!!
I'll go new if I have no other option. Thanks for any assistance!
:thumbsup:

View attachment 1012035
I'll have to look but, can you live with a fitting with more taps? I know I have some with more.
Mike

Yes, I'll take it. Zip is 30344, let me know how much. Thanks! :thumbsup:

Yes, I'll take it. Zip is 30344, let me know how much. Thanks! :thumbsup:
I need a address for shipping? PayPal OK? PM this info. Looks like about $8.25 but, I'll ship first and send you the exact amount.
Mike

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back