• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND Manual Steering Column

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesse Hunt

Local time
3:30 PM
Reaction score
Hi all,

Planning on using manual steering in my 1970 Coronet that was originally power steering. I either need to purchase the steering adapter, but was curious if anyone on here would happen to have a steering column that would work? Doesn't need to be a column shift, as I will be running a floor shifter.

Located in Delton, Michigan. Closer would be better, but if willing to ship I can do farther. Thanks!

I have a new Mopar Performance
Billet Steel adapter for Power to Manual
Steering.
It has been on the shelf for 20 years and is
a quality American made piece and NOT a
Chinese Knock Off!
Shipped and Insured to you = $150.
Shipped the same day it is paid for and NOT 3 months
later like the Chinese crap and it will not put you in a ditch
when it strips out!

Last edited:
Gygeneral, I appreciate the offer, but unfortunately I already have the steering box. I’d be buying a little more than I need. If I can’t find anything else, I’ll reach out to you.

John, if I can find a complete column I will try to go that route. If not I will reach out to you within the next few days.

Is your power steering column a column shift or floor shift? I have a 4 spd with manual steering that I’m switching to power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back