• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Many Misc. B Body, SB and BB parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitepunkonnitro

Local time
7:51 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
NOS 63-down inline Trans Filter $100
CARTER AVS 6125S, app. 1971 383 HP/Auto. Build date Sept.70. Clean, fresh rebuild, just bolt on and go $200
72/73 Trap Door air cleaner. Complete and clean $100
70/71 440 single point with electronic spark advance unit. complete with wiring, needs cosmetic resto $50
NOS 69-down PCV assembly (no box)$40
Round lid for single four Air Grabber $50
Thermoquad cores $30/ea
Assorted SB and BB distributors, single point and electronic $40/ea
1968 NON A/C heater box $60
Assorted single snorkle, four barrel Air Cleaners $40/ea
Assorted Two Barrel Air Cleaners $25/ea
Assorted OEM coils $25/ea

Just aquired two storage units full of various Mopar parts, and will be sorting and listing over the next couple of weeks. If you don't see what you're looking for, feel free to shoot me a list.
All parts located in NashvilleTn. Anything that cannot be shipped USPS must either be picked up or shipping arranged by buyer. Delivery within a couple hundred mile radius of Nashville is possible..PM me your phone number, and we'll go from there.
Thanks FBBO!

I've been to Murfreesboro Alot of times..... Rich products has several of my Robots.

NOS 63-down inline Trans Filter $100
CARTER AVS 6125S, app. 1971 383 HP/Auto. Build date Sept.70. Clean, fresh rebuild, just bolt on and go $200
72/73 Trap Door air cleaner. Complete and clean $100
70/71 440 single point with electronic spark advance unit. complete with wiring, needs cosmetic resto $50
NOS 69-down PCV assembly (no box)$40
Round lid for single four Air Grabber $50
Thermoquad cores $30/ea
Assorted SB and BB distributors, single point and electronic $40/ea
1968 NON A/C heater box $60
Assorted single snorkle, four barrel Air Cleaners $40/ea
Assorted Two Barrel Air Cleaners $25/ea
Assorted OEM coils $25/ea

Just aquired two storage units full of various Mopar parts, and will be sorting and listing over the next couple of weeks. If you don't see what you're looking for, feel free to shoot me a list.
All parts located in NashvilleTn. Anything that cannot be shipped USPS must either be picked up or shipping arranged by buyer. Delivery within a couple hundred mile radius of Nashville is possible..PM me your phone number, and we'll go from there.
Thanks FBBO!

SOLD: Carter carb, TQ cores, Trap Door air cleaner. Cannot find a way to edit this post.

do you have a 440 electronic distributor ? PM me if you do
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back